Thursday, June 20, 2013

A letter to everyone on Pinterest

Dear Pinterest user,

My wedding pictures are better than yours. Here are ten pictures to prove it.


1. I hired a band photographer instead of a wedding photgrapher and asked for minimal posed pictures.



2. This picture of Rachel's face when my dad walks me down the aisle. (She's just to the right of me.)



3. Post ceremony shots. Nothing says "I love you" like whiskey.



4. Except maybe champagne.



5. There were no mason jars at the wedding or even empty frames for "photo ops."




6. Our reception site was beautiful. (Yes, this is a picture of our wedding reception)



7. Milledge made this face when I almost knocked our cake off the top of the cupcake tower.



8. One of the groomsmen kept doing "shake face" in pictures.



9. Baby photobomber.



10. We kept making faces whenever the photographer came around. 



Love,
Jenna 

1 comment:

  1. And most importantly..your makeup looks amazing! ;) I love your pictures Jenna! They came out awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete