Friday, April 19, 2013

Restarting the blog!!

I obviously haven't posted on the blog in over a year. I've been really busy though, honestly. Here's some things that I've done since I last posted...

1. Moved back to Palm City.
2. Started working at Victoria's Secret.
3. Spent all my free time in St. Augustine.
4. Got engaged.
5. Got a job teaching. Left Victoria's Secret.
6. Planned a wedding.
7. Left my teaching job.
8. Got married.
9. Moved to South Carolina.

It's been hectic. Now that I'm in SC, not so hectic. I haven't found a job yet so I have plenty of time to update my blog now! Plus, Milledge and I are happily spending time only in Beaufort for awhile. We are over driving somewhere every weekend, and now that we're married we don't have to.

I need a new name for my blog. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment