Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reunion!

Last weekend was the 45 year anniversary of the camp that we've been getting ready for. It turned out really well! I met a lot of people that were campers at the camp and/or were instructors at the camp in the past. I met a professional cave diver who's diving in caves in China next month and a world-famous diver from Russia.

In the time I've been down here I've given up doing anything that has to do with my looks. Now obviously, I still bathe and brush my hair and teeth and all of that, but I haven't touched a hair dryer since I've been down here and only thrice have I actually put on make-up. So on the Saturday of the reunion when we had to "dress to impress," it was a shock to see everyone looking so nice. It's hard to imagine seeing people all dressed up that you've only ever seen in bathing suits and t-shirts.
Those are my roommates, from left to right :Scottie, me, Jen, and Christine. That's Jill in the back being a creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment