Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Changes

I've only been here for 4 weeks, but I've already dramatically changed some important details of my life.

Things I no longer do:
  • Blowdry my hair
  • Wear makeup
  • Shave my legs when I know I'll be in a bathing suit
  • Eat fast food
  • Stalk people on Facebook. Yes, I mean you.
New things I worry about:
  • Key Deer that hide in between banana tress waiting to scare me
  • Having intense tan lines from my sunglasses
  • Trying to catch a shark
  • The new random bruises all over my legs
  • My Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles costume for Fantasy Fest
  • Getting fat because I don't do hot yoga anymore
Things I still do:
  • Eat Special K Vanilla Almond like it's my job
  • Obsess about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows coming out next month
I hope everyone else is enjoying the weather cooling down. I'm not! It looks like I'm going to need to buy a wetsuit pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment