Sunday, April 10, 2011

ABC

Nothing too exciting has been happening down here in the Keys, but I do have a couple of recommended readings for everyone...
  • One for the Money. Janet Evonavich's Stephanie Plum novels are hands down the best bounty hunter books I've ever read. Are they the only bounty hunter books I've read? Possibly, but they are still amazing. I've only read the first five books so far, but I've loved all of them.
  • Marry Him: The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough by Lori Gottlieb.  If you are a single woman, you need to read this book. It's a nonfiction that talks about everything that no one wants to hear, but still makes you feel better after you read it.
Right now I'm reading Hilary Duff's book, Elixir. It's definitely cheesy, but I'm starting to get into the story, so hopefully Hilary will pull through with a solid ending.

Maybe I'll be able to start up the Awesome Book Club again soon. I know everyone is probably missing our monthly discussions as much as I am. Plus it's on my resume and at some point I'm going to need to get another job. Which reminds me that I also recommend reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It's way better than Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think Hilary Duff could read.. or write. Is there a co-author? I miss you! Call me soon, since now I know how much down time you really have ;)

    ReplyDelete